2020 Aim Higher Scholarship
Applications are now being accepted.
Skyward Credit Union is pleased to announce that we will be awarding six scholarships in the amount of $1,000 to eligible member applicants for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Student applicant must be a member and primary account holder in good standing with Skyward Credit Union.
- Applicant must be a high school graduate in 2020 (or earlier) and under the age of 24.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 (or minimum GPA of 2.5 in one full year of post-high school education, if applicable).
- Previous recipients of the Aim Higher Scholarship are not eligible to apply. Employees and volunteers of Skyward Credit Union and their household family members are not eligible to apply.
- Proof of acceptance required as a full-time student at an accredited institution: university, community college, trade school or vocational school.
Scholarship recipients will be selected based on:
- Community involvement
The following must be submitted with the application:
❑ School Transcript (does not have to be an official transcript)
❑ Single page containing typed answers to essay questions
❑ Seperate page containing community involvement, if necessary
Mail or hand deliver the completed application and required documents, by 5:00pm on Friday, March 27, 2020, to:
Skyward Credit Union
Attn: Scholarship Committee
275 S Greenwich
Wichita, KS 67207
Applications will not be accepted via e-mail or fax.