2021 Aim Higher Scholarship
2021 Aim Higher Scholarhip
Skyward Credit Union is pleased to announce that we will be awarding twelve scholarships in the amount of $1,000 to eligible member applicants for the 2021-2022 school year. Application deadline is Friday, April 2, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. CDT.
- Student applicant must be a member and primary account holder in good standing with Skyward Credit Union.
- Applicant must be a high school graduate in 2019 (or earlier) and under the age of 24.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 (or minimum GPA of 2.5 in one full year of post-high school education, if applicable).
- Previous recipients of the Aim Higher Scholarship are not eligible to apply. Employees and volunteers of Skyward Credit Union and their household family members are not eligible to apply.
- Proof of acceptance required as a full-time student at an accredited institution: university, community college, trade school or vocational school.
- Scholarship recipients will be selected based on:
- Grade point average
- Community involvement
The following must be submitted:
❑ School Transcript
❑ Single page containing typed answers to essay question
Mail or hand deliver the completed application and required documents by 5:00 p.m. CDT on Friday, April 2, 2021, to:
Skyward Credit Union
Attn: Scholarship Committee
275 S Greenwich
Wichita, KS 67207
For security reasons, applications will not be accepted via e-mail or fax.
Winners will be announced in May.