Skyward Branch Lobbies Temporarily Closed
To our Skyward members,
Ensuring the health and safety of our members, staff, and their families is our top priority. We have been continuously monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are taking precautions based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local public health officials. In an effort to help slow the spread of the virus, Skyward Credit Union will be temporarily closing the lobbies at branch locations until further notice.
Effective Wednesday, March 18th:
- Wichita branch lobbies will be closed to the public
- All drive-thru facilities will be open normal drive-thru hours
- ATMs and night deposits are functional
- Our contact center will be available by phone for questions at 1-833-759-1941.
Effective Monday, April 13th:
- The Independence branch lobby will be closed to the public
- Our new ATM located at 2801 W Main Street in Independence, KS, is available for withdrawals and deposits
- Staff will be available by phone to assist members at 620-577-5158
- The night drop is available for deposits and loan payments
- A select few services will be available by appointment only
- Shared Branching transactions will not be available at this location at this time
Online and Mobile Banking:
Please take advantage of our online and mobile banking services that allow you to conduct transactions 24/7 from anywhere.
- Check Account Balances and History
- Apply for a Loan, Savings or Checking Account
- Transfer Funds
- Make a Loan Payment
- Deposit a Check
- Bill Pay
- Member to Member Transfer
- Request a Stop Pay
- And More
We're Here for You
Founded in 1941, Skyward Credit Union has been serving the aviation community for the past 79 years. We’ve been here for our members during the ups and downs, and we are no stranger to uncertain times. As always, we remain committed to the financial well-being of our members, and we will get through this together.