Skyward Credit Union in your pocket.
It’s easy to get started with our mobile app. First you need an Online Banking account. To open your account, just click on the Online Banking Login and on the next page, on the right, click Enroll. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Skyward Credit Union’s App is available for both Apple and Android devices. Visit the App Store or Google Play to download today!
- Check balances
- Transfer money
- View history
- View all accounts tied to your Online Banking account
- Pay Bills
- Manage Cards – Block or activate your ATM or debit card
- Find Branches
- Deposit Checks
If you have questions, check out our Q & A for the Skyward Mobile App
Just Snap and Send!
Deposit checks into your Skyward Credit Union account by capturing a picture your check with your mobile device. Remote Deposit is available exclusively in our Apple and Android Apps. It’s quick, it’s easy, and it’s secure!
Just follow these steps to deposit a check:
- Go to the Skyward Credit Union App
- Click on Deposit
- Snap a picture of both the front and back of the endorsed check
- Verify the amount of the deposit
- Select the account in which you wish to deposit the check
- Submit your check to Skyward Credit Union for approval!
If you have any questions, look at our FAQ’s.
To sign up for Skyward text banking, log into your Online Banking account and sign up under Options ⇒ Mobile Settings ⇒ Text Mobile Settings. To use Text Banking, text 89549 with one of the following commands:
|Bal||All Account Balances|
|Bal Mobile Shortname||Single Account Balances
Example: Bal Checking
|Hist||All Accounts Recent Activity|
|Mist Mobile Shortname||Single Account Activity
Example: Hist Checking