Debit and Credit Cards
Manage your card.

Do you have a lost or stolen Skyward card? Learn how to disable your card and report it stolen. Plus, information for the Kansas Consumer Credit Counseling Services to get assistance in gaining financial stability while using consumer credit.

  • Debit Cards

    Lost/Stolen Cards

    If your Skyward Debit or ATM card is lost or stolen, you can block your card via:

    • Online Banking under Services: Card Management 
    • Or phone, call us at 833-759-1941
  • Credit Cards

    Lost/Stolen Cards

    If your Skyward Mastercard is lost or stolen:

    • Call Card Services at 1-866-570-1238.
  • Consumer Credit Counseling Services

    Skyward Credit Union partners with the Kansas Consumer Credit Counseling Services to assist our members in gaining financial stability as well as learning new tools to become more financially successful.  CCCS Logo

    As a nonprofit community service organization, KSCCCS is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC), a Housing and Urban Development (HUD) certified housing counseling agency, approved by the Executive Office of the U.S. Trustee (EOUST) to provide financial counseling and education in compliance with bankruptcy code, accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) for Children and Families, registered with the Office of the Kansas State Bank Commissioner and a United Way of the Plains funded partner.

    Consumer Credit Counseling Services