Get Pre-Approved for a Skyward Vehicle Loan
We want to save you money when you purchase or refinance for any type of vehicle at our low fixed rates. Generally, your loan can be approved and funded on the same day you apply. And to make things easier use one of Skyward Credit Union’s Preferred Dealers.
Protect Your Ride and Your Loan
Our protection programs are the piece of mind you need to enjoy your new vehicle.
- Route 66 Extended Warranty features a complete line of coverage designed to keep your vehicle on the road. No matter where you travel in the United States, you’ll be protected against major mechanical expenses with no deductible on covered parts and labor. All plans come with Rental Car Allowance and 24/7 Emergency Roadside Service.
- Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) is total loss protection. The moment you drive a vehicle off the lot, it starts depreciating. But what if your vehicle is stolen or damaged and deemed a total loss before you pay off your loan? GAP is there to cover the difference between what the insurance company says your claim is worth and how much you still owe.
- Auto Insurance from Travelers can get you the coverage you need with a savings advantage that is not available to the general public. See if you can get better coverege at a better price. Get a quote online or call, 1800-842-5936, to speak with a licensed insurance representative today.
We also have great deals on used vehicles.
Check out our vehicles for sale.
*Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to credit approval. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications, and collateral conditions. Offer only available for the purchase of new/used vehicles or the refinancing of vehicles from other financial institutions. New money only to qualify for promotion. 90-day no payments is available, interest will accrue during this time if elected. May not be used in conjunction with other offers. No application fees. Membership and certain other restrictions apply. Limited time offer.
Preferred Dealer Partners
Close your loan at the dealership.
Purchasing a vehicle and getting a great rate on your loan is quick and easy because you can close your Skyward Credit Union loan right at the dealers. Your credit union works together with most area dealers so your buying experience will be trouble-free, and of course, you will get to take advantage of Skyward Credit Union’s great rates.
Get a CarFax.
If you are buying a used vehicle, be sure to get a CarFax Vehicle History Report. It can help to protect you from buying a used car with costly hidden problems. The fee is only $10 per report. Request a CarFax from Skyward Credit Union and we will refund one report fee with your approved loan. Call 833.759.1941 for details.
Auto Discount Programs for Members
BMW Discount Program
- Visit the BMW Group Fleet site to see available models and estimated lease payments both for a normal retail purchase compared to the Group Fleet price offered through the Textron/BMW discount program. Download the brochure for more details, including sales contact information.
- Complete the customer information section of the Customer Information Form.
- Visit a BMW Center or MINI dealer with the completed Customer Information Form with your company badge or proof of employment.
The BMW Center or MINI Dealer will deduct the applicable Corporate Fleet Incentive from the transaction price (Best Negotiated Price off MSRP).
Chrysler Affiliate Rewards Program
- Visit www.chrysleraffiliates.com or call (888) 444-4321 to learn more about the program and to obtain your Control Number. You’ll need the Textron Company Code, which is F75091
- Take your Control Number, along with your company ID, a recent paycheck stub, or any other proof of eligibility to a participating U.S. Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge dealership
- Ask for a copy of the vehicle invoice, and you’ll see the Preferred Price (PP) clearly listed. Please, visit the Affiliate Rewards Web Site at www.chrysleraffiliates.com
for more program information.
Ford Partner Recognition Plan
Because of Textron’s strong relationship with Ford Motor Company, U.S., employees can participate in the Partner Recognition program. It allows you to purchase or lease eligible Ford and Lincoln vehicles at Ford’s attractive X-Plan price, with no price negotiation at the dealership.
To learn more, to purchase or to lease a Ford:
- Log onto www.fordpartner.com
- Provide, when prompted, Textron’s Partner Code: T111J.
You will be able to obtain vehicle pricing on the site and a Personal Identification Number (PIN) which you can take to any Ford dealer.
General Motors Supplier Program
Visit the GM Supplier Discount site
- If this is your first visit to the site, register a username/password (or sign in if you already have one).
- Once you have successfully registered/signed in, click on the “GM Supplier Discount” item in the left navigation of the site. From here, you can research pricing or obtain an authorization code to use your Textron discount.
- To obtain an authorization code, go to “GM Supplier Discount > Obtain Authorization” from the left navigation. Follow the on-screen prompts. When prompted, Textron’s company code is: 877979
The site will return an authorization number which you can present to the dealer to get your vehicle discount.
Mazda Discount Program
Please refer to the S-Plan Savings Chart for examples of the special S-Plan savings you can expect on most Mazda vehicles available at participating Mazda dealers.
Follow the instructions below to get your Mazda S-Plan Preferred-Pricing PIN:
- Go to Mazda USA S-Plan site .
- Toward the bottom of the page, click on “Create your PIN”.
- Complete the form using your Mazda Partner ID: K000250.
- Click on “Request PIN” and print your personal Mazda S-Plan PIN certificate.
Take your printed PIN certificate to your participating Mazda dealer to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Volkswagen Supplier Purchase Program
Go online to the Volkswagen Supplier Purchase Program website.
Under Partner Program Certificate Center Enter your company’s number 0982WJ (first four digits are numerical) and your name.
Click the Get Certificate button to print your certificate.
Find a local dealer at www.vw.com using the dealer locator.
Head to the dealership with your certificate and a copy of your current pay stub (dollar amount and social security numbers can be blacked out for privacy).