Online and Mobile Banking
Always convenient. Always secure. Always open.
Worried you won’t get to the credit union before it closes? Online Banking and Mobile Banking are always open! You can check balances, transfer money, pay bills, deposit checks, plan a budget, sign up for e-statements, manage your credit cards, assign eAlerts and much more.
The First Time You Access Online Banking
On your first visit to Skyward's online banking, you will be required to Enroll Now to gain access to your accounts. After that, it’s as easy as entering your username and password located on any page at the top of the website.
First time accessing Online Banking and Mobile Banking? Click here for tips.
If you still have questions, please call us at 833-759-1941.
Our Mobile Banking app is available here:
Simply search for Skyward Credit Union. All features in Online Banking are available also on Mobile Banking. So, you can have access at home, at the office or on the go!
Services and Features
Access all our online services from a desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Check Account Balances and History: Check account balances, history, and account details.
- Transfer Funds: Schedule one time or recurring transfers.
- Financial Tools: Use tools such as Budget, Spending, Trends, Debts and Net Worth to manage your financial plan.
- Account Aggregation: View your accounts at other Financial Institutions in one place.
- Mint and Quicken Integration
- External Transfers: Transfer money between your accounts at Skyward to your accounts at other Financial Institutions.
- Make a Loan Payment: Make regularly scheduled loan payments or choose to pay off your loan.
- Deposit a Check: Deposit a check using your smart phone or tablet to your savings or checking account.
- Bill Pay: Bill Pay allows you to pay your bills from one place. Set up payees and payments on your schedule.
- Member to Member Transfer: Send money to another Skyward Credit Union member. You can send one time or link the member’s account to transfer money easily.
- eDocuments: Securely view your account statements, tax forms or account notices online.
- Send a Secure Message: Send a secure message to Skyward Credit Union.
- Apply for a Loan, Savings or Checking Account: Apply for a new loan or apply to open a savings or checking account.
- Re-order Checks: Re-order checks if you have previously ordered checks with us before.
- Request a Stop Pay: Request a stop payment on a check.
- Address Change: Update your address, phone numbers and/or email address.
- eAlerts: Set up and receive important alerts regarding your account.
- Text Banking Enrollment: Enroll in Text Banking and receiving quick information about your account via text commands.
- Locate Branches and ATMs: Locate Skyward branches and ATMs and find CO-OP Shared Branches and ATMs close to your location
- Export Account History: Export account history in these formats: Excel, CSV, Microsoft OFX, Quicken and QuickBooks.
Online Banking Tutorials
Online Banking Tutorial - Part 1
- Set up Online Banking
- Link External Accounts
- Financial Tools
- Account Details
Online Banking Tutorial - Part 2
- Money Transfers
- Loan Payments and Bill Pay
- Pay-a-Person and Member-to-Member Payments
- Add External Accounts for Transfers
Online Banking Tutorial - Part 3
- Apply Online/Open Accounts
- Credit Card Management
- Check Reorders
- Mobile Deposits
- Stop Payments
Online Banking Tutorial - Part 4
- Address Changes
- Text Banking
- Locate ATMs/Shared Branches