Make a Payment
Make payments online or by the phone.
Please Note: Skyward Credit Card Update for May Payments
We are skipping your May credit card payment.
If no exclusions apply during the skip a payment period, Skyward will skip your minimum payment due for the month of May. You will see that the minimum amount due reflects $0 on your statement. In June, your minimum payment amount owed will resume based on your monthly due date. Interest charges and fee (excluding late fees) will continue to accrue and be assessed unless indicated elsewhere on your statement. We will continue to monitor this situation closely and be ready to implement additional measures to support you should the need arise.
IMPORTANT: If your credit card payments are setup on automatic payment, your payment will NOT be skipped. Please contact us directly at 833.759.1941 if you wish to skip your May credit card payment.
Online and Mobile Banking
It's easier than ever to make a payment. In Online Banking or on our mobile app, you can:
- Make payments to your Skyward loan (loans you are a primary or joint signer on)
- Find current balance, next payment, due date and payoff amount
- Set recurring payments
- Set up External Accounts to make Skyward loan payments
- Make payments to your Skyward Credit Card
- Pay from your account at Skyward: go to Transactions and select Loan Payments
- You can also see more details on your credit card and setup more payment options on the credit card website: go to Services and select Credit Cards
- Bill Pay
- Make payments to your external loans accounts, utility bills, subscriptions and more with online banking Bill Pay. Enroll in Bill Pay to schedule and track payment activity from your desktop or mobile phone.
Web Payment Center
Use the Web Payment Center to quickly and securely make your Skyward loan payment using a debit card or bank account at another financial institution. (No $5 fee at this time!)