Make a Payment
Make payments online or by the phone.
Online and Mobile Banking
It's easier than ever to make a payment. In Online Banking or on our mobile app, you can:
- Make payments to your Skyward loan (loans you are a primary or joint signer on)
- Find current balance, next payment, due date and payoff amount
- Set recurring payments
- Set up External Accounts to make Skyward loan payments
- Make payments to your Skyward Credit Card
- Pay from your account at Skyward: go to Transactions and select Loan Payments
- You can also see more details on your credit card and setup more payment options on the credit card website: go to Services and select Credit Cards
- Bill Pay
- Make payments to your external loans accounts, utility bills, subscriptions and more with online banking Bill Pay. Enroll in Bill Pay to schedule and track payment activity from your desktop or mobile phone.
Online Mortgage Payments to MMS
Go to MMS.coop/home-borrowers/ and click on "Access My Loan" to access the Members Mortgage Services Customer CareNet portal to make your payment.
Web Payment Center
Use the Web Payment Center to quickly and securely make your Skyward loan payment using a debit card or bank account at another financial institution. (There is a $5 fee for this service.)
Call us at 833.759.1941 or 316.440.9690 and we’ll help you over the phone.