Who Can Join
Join our credit union family.
Who Can Join Skyward Credit Union? You can!
ASK US HOW.
Skyward Credit Union membership is open to all employees of Textron (present and past), support companies and organizations, and select employee groups. Membership is also available to the immediate family of any current member. This list includes (but is not limited to):
- Textron, including Cessna Aircraft Company, Beechcraft Corporation, Raytheon Aircraft Company, Beech Holdings, Cessna/Textron Finance Company, Bell, and
- Cessna/Beechcraft Employees Clubs
- Textron Aviation Flying Club
- FlightSafety International
- Yingling Aviation
- Management Associations
- Foundations & Community Funds
- International Association of Machinists
- Members of the Kansas Aviation Museum
Still not sure if you can join? Please contact us.
Your family can have all the benefits of membership, too!
Any immediate family member of an eligible person (whether a member or not) is eligible, also. Immediate family is defined as: parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings, step-parents and step-children.
Joining is easy.
We will deposit the first $5.00 to your Share Savings Account; it represents your share ownership in the Credit Union. You can join by:
- Visiting any of our branches, where our Member Services Representatives will be pleased to help you.
- Mailing a completed membership application to: 4 Cessna Blvd, Wichita, KS 67215.
(Note: You will need a copy of a government issued ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, for each account owner.)
- Opening an account online.