Who Can Join
Membership has its benefits.
Who Can Join Skyward Credit Union?
Skyward Credit Union membership is open to all employees of Textron Aviation (present and past), support companies and organizations, and select employee groups. This list includes (but is not limited to):
- Textron Aviation
- Cessna Aircraft Company
- Beechcraft Corporation
- Raytheon Aircraft Company
- Beech Holdings
- Cessna/Textron Finance Company
- TRU Simulation
- FlightSafety International
- Yingling Aviation
- Cessna/Beechcraft Employees Clubs
- Textron Aviation Flying Club
- Management Associations
- Foundations & Community Funds
- International Association of Machinists
If you have a question about eligibility, please contact us.
Your family can have all the benefits of membership, too!
Any immediate family member of an eligible person (whether a member or not) is eligible, also. Immediate family is defined as: parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings, step-parents and step-children.
Joining is easy.
We will deposit the first $5.00 to your Share Savings Account; it represents your share ownership in the Credit Union. You can join by:
- Visiting any of our branches, where our Member Services Representatives will be pleased to help you.
- Mailing a completed membership application to: 4 Cessna Blvd, Wichita, KS 67215.
(Note: You will need a copy of a government issued ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, for each account owner.)
- Opening an account online.