Who Can Join
It's easy to join our credit union family.
Who Can Join Skyward Credit Union?
You and your family!
ANYONE CAN JOIN. ASK US HOW.
Skyward Credit Union membership is open to all employees of Textron Aviation (present and past), members of Kansas Aviation Museum, plus support companies and organizations of Textron Aviation, including:
- Cessna Aircraft Company, Beechcraft Corporation, Beech Holdings, Cessna/Textron Finance Company, Bell, and
- Textron Aviation Employees Club
- Textron Aviation Flying Club
- Textron Aviation Employee Resource Groups
- FlightSafety International
- Yingling Aviation
- Foundations & Community Funds
- International Association of Machinists
Still not sure if you can join?
If you are not associated with Textron Aviation, no problem! We will pay for your first year's membership to Kansas Aviation Museum to qualify you for membership. Once you are a member, anyone in your family can become a member also. We will be glad to help you establish membership at Skyward Credit Union. We will deposit the first $5.00 into your new Share Savings Account.
Please contact us. Joining is easy.
- Visiting any of our branches, where our Member Services Representatives will be pleased to help you.
- Mailing a completed membership application to: 4 Cessna Blvd, Wichita, KS 67215.
(Note: You will need to provide a copy of a government issued ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, for each account owner.)
- Opening an account online.