Who Can Join
Join our credit union family.
Who Can Join Skyward Credit Union? You and your family!
ASK US HOW.
Skyward Credit Union membership is open to all employees of Textron (present and past), support companies and organizations, employee groups, and members of Kansas Aviation Museum. This list includes (but is not limited to):
- Textron, including Cessna Aircraft Company, Beechcraft Corporation, Beech Holdings, Cessna/Textron Finance Company, Bell, and
- Textron Aviation Employees Club
- Textron Aviation Flying Club
- Textron Aviation Employee Resource Groups
- FlightSafety International
- Yingling Aviation
- Foundations & Community Funds
- International Association of Machinists
- Members of the Kansas Aviation Museum
Still not sure if you can join? Please contact us.
Joining is easy.
We will deposit the first $5.00 to your Share Savings Account; it represents your share ownership in the Credit Union. You can join by:
- Visiting any of our branches, where our Member Services Representatives will be pleased to help you.
- Mailing a completed membership application to: 4 Cessna Blvd, Wichita, KS 67215.
(Note: You will need a copy of a government issued ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, for each account owner.)
- Opening an account online.